Planning a Vacation? Bring Your Bank with You
With the latest banking technology, Nevada State Bank offers convenient ways for you to do your banking anywhere
Nevada State Bank® wants you to have fun this vacation season by delivering more services, simply, while you enjoy fun with the family.
Today, you don’t have to “run to the bank.” The bank can be with you all of the time, no matter where you are in the world.1 Simply access your accounts using your phone or mobile device.
So how does Nevada State Bank help you squeeze more fun from vacation time? Here are some online and mobile banking services1 you can access while on a road trip or at a resort:
- Check account balances just by logging on to your password-protected, encrypted banking dashboard. You have access to your banking information with just a few clicks.
- Move money between accounts. When you’re on vacation, you might need a little extra cash. No problem. Move cash from your money market account into your checking account, and you’re covered.
- Pay bills. You may be away, having the time of your life, but the bills keep coming, and you want them paid. It’s easy. Make payments on the fly (or while you’re flying to a new vacation adventure). Or authorize payments in advance, and avoid getting overdue notices when you return home.
Use your Nevada State Bank debit card while traveling.
You can buy dinner from Reno to Rio using your debit card. Track every transaction using your monthly bank statement, or your NSBank online app, with a simple-to-use dashboard and instant access to your money.
Using a debit card can be safer than carrying a pocket full of cash, so you can buy on a whim without waving around a wad of French francs.
If your debit card is lost or stolen, it can be cancelled easily, and a new debit card can be sent to you quickly so you can continue to enjoy your vacation.
Use ATMs anywhere. Need cash now? Locate the closest ATM2, enter your debit or ATM card and PIN, and cash is in your hands when you need it. Even remote locations now have ATMs, so you’ll almost always have access to cash.
Keep in touch using mobile devices. Download a free app, load it onto your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. and keep in touch with your accounts – 24/7.
Lose your credit card? With a couple of taps on the screen of your mobile device, report your card stolen, close the account and have a new card sent out ASAP, so your downtime is cut to a minimum.
Need to set up an auto-pay for a few months? Do it from Dubai and forget about it. Your bank’s as close as your smartphone – and that’s usually in your pocket!
Have an emergency? Stuck in Zaire while your baggage is in Zimbabwe? A quick digital trip to the bank, using any
Internet-accessible device, can help get you where you want to be, wherever you are and wherever you’re going.
Nevada State Bank can simplify life on the go while you enjoy a well-deserved vacation – across the country or across the globe.
Use all of the services Nevada State Bank offers, both before and during your vacation days, and know Nevada State
Bank is there if you need access to your funds from wherever you go.
Click here for more information on Online Banking from Nevada State Bank.
Click here to find out how to enroll in Mobile Banking.
1. Mobile banking requires enrollment in online banking. All services subject to wireless coverage. Data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
2. Additional Interchange or ATM owner fees may apply.
The information provided is presented for general informational purposes only and does not constitute tax, legal or business advice. Any views expressed in this article may not necessarily be those of Nevada State Bank, a division of Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Member FDIC