ONLINE WIRES FEATURES
- Schedule transfers after hours for processing the next business day (Daily cut-off time is 2 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited transactions
- Transfer limit of $50,000 per day
- Option to set lower limits
- Recurring payments capability
- Ability to create reusable templates
- Check the status of your wire transfers 24/7
- Login authentication
- ThreatMetrix® defenses
- Enhanced Account Protection (EAP)
HOW TO ENROLL IN ONLINE WIRE TRANSFERS
- To enroll, download the Wires Application and Agreement for Business Online Banking and submit the completed form at your nearest Nevada State Bank branch. Or, mail the completed and notarized form to the address provided in the form.
NOTE: Even if you already have a wires agreement in place with the bank, you'll still need to submit a new agreement for wire transfer services within Business Online Banking.
- Business clients must enroll in either Enhanced Account Protection (EAP) or Dual Authorization from the Account Services menu option.
- You're now ready to initiate a wire within Online Banking.
To enroll, download the Wires Application and Agreement for Business Online Banking and submit the completed form during your next visit to the bank.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?