A Smart Cash Tool For Your Business, Cleverly Disguised as a Credit Card.
Nevada State Bank has been serving Nevada businesses for more than 50 years, and we're dedicated to helping you succeed and grow. That's why we are pleased to offer three distinct AmaZingTM Visa® Business Credit Cards1, each with its own style of benefits. Bring your banking home.
Choose the Benefits That Fit Your Business.
Other Benefits9 include:
Emergency Card Replacement and Disbursement
Travel Accident Insurance
Visa Zero Liability10
Purchase Security and Extended Protection
Cardholder Inquiry Services
Travel and Emergency Assistance
Commercial Card Also Available
Efficiently manage your corporate expenses. The Commercial Card is a charge card that allows you to take advantage of simplified management and maximized savings. Talk to a banker for additional details on this option.
Important Disclosure information:
1. Credit Cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. See your Business Credit Card Application and Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers are for new business card accounts, may not be available with all card types and subject to change at any time.
2. 2% Cash Back Back is earned on select business purchases, including office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment. If earnings in these categories exceed 20% of total purchases for the year, cardholder will earn 1% cash back. 1% Cash Back is earned on all other purchases for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Cash back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, fees, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Participation in AmaZing Cash for Business program requires an open and active NSB business deposit account in good standing and in the same name as the credit card account. Earned cash back deposited in increments of $100.
3. AmaZing Rewards® - One rewards point is earned for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Rewards points are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, fees, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible.ATM
4. 25% Annual Bonus on Rewards Points: 25% bonus is earned on $250,000+ annual card spend on net purchases. Bonus is based on total annual card spend, total annual rewards points earned, and annual spending tier. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1: $0 - $49,999 = 0%, Tier 2: $50,000 - $99,999 = 5%, Tier 3: $100,000 - $149,999 = 10%, Tier 4: $150,000 - $199,999 = 15%, Tier 5: $200,000 - $249,999 = 20%, Tier 6: $250,000+ = 25%. Sample annual reward: Annual spend of $120,500 earns 1 point for every dollar spent or 120,500 points. Tier 3 Annual Bonus is 10% of total points for the year or an additional 12,050 points (120,500 x 10%). The annual bonus will be credited to your rewards points balance within six weeks of the calendar year-end.
5. Promotional Bonus $250 Cash or 25,000 points: Earn $250 cash bonus or 25,000 rewards points when your business spends $2,500 in the first 90 days of account opening (Cash advances, balance transfers and quasi cash amounts do not qualify toward $2,500 spend). One bonus payment is allowed per business, not per account or per card. Limited time offer.
6. 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers: 0% Intro APR on new purchases for the first 6 months from account opening date and Balance Transfer requests received within 60 days of account opening date and for 12 months from transfer date from account opening. After that, 9.24% variable APR for AmaZing Rate® for Business card or 13.24% variable APR for AmaZing Cash® and AmaZing Rewards for Business cards. APR is based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal (currently 3.25% as of 1/1/14) plus a margin. Interest rate changes are effective with changes to the Prime Rate. Offer excludes cash advances. Monthly minimum payment required during offer period if applicable.
7. Intellilink - Fee for this service is $35 monthly
8. Purchase Alerts - Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
9. Visa Benefits & Services - Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Refer to your Visa Guide to Benefits Package and card agreement for further details.
10. Visa Zero Liability - Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to Card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM or PIN transactions. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.