Business Certificate of Deposit (Business CD)
Use a Certificate of Deposit to maximize your savings for a fixed period of time.
- Fixed interest rate, compounded daily1
- Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000
- Choose a flexible savings term between 30 days and 5 years2
- Earn a competitive interest rate on money you don't need to access right away
- Use Online Banking and Mobile Banking to view balances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
To learn more about how Nevada State Bank's Business CDs can work for your business, call us today at 800-727-4743, schedule an appointment, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1.Your disclosed interest rate will not change until the CD renews. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change. Penalties assessed for early withdrawal. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Ask your banker for details.
2.Interest is calculated on collected funds only. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is fixed for the term of the CD. Penalties assessed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Nevada State Bank from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Please refer to the applicable schedule of fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.