Business Money Market Account
Get the ideal balance of earnings and flexibility with a Business Money Market account. Earn a competitive, tiered base interest rate that can be boosted when you maintain a qualified checking account. Keep your finances accessible with Business Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, and optional check writing.
- Earn interest with a variable rate that's compounded daily1, paid monthly
- Earn premium rates with a qualifying checking account2
- Use Business Online Banking to manage your finances efficiently using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device4
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents5
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$1000|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$10|
|Options to Avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee||Maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance OR Link to a Business Preferred Checking Account6|
|Withdrawals||Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.7|
|Deposits||Deposit up to 50 items per month at no charge7|
|Cash Usage||Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee8|
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out how our Business Money Market Account can benefit your business.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Your interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change at our discretion at any time. The APY assumes that interest paid remains in the account. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in your account each day. Interest compounds daily and will be credited to your account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive accrued interest. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash (checks).
2. Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest bearing account. For certificates of deposit, separate account opening of the Premium Business Certificate is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
3. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Nevada State Bank from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Please refer to the applicable schedule of fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
4. Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App, enrollment in Mobile Banking.
5. To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2.50, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
6. In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed.
7. Withdrawals: Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle of at least four weeks. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. A $25.00 excessive withdrawal fee is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle. If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account. Deposits: $.50 charge per additional deposited item over 50.
8. There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. Please refer to the applicable fee schedule and account disclosure for additional details.