Commercial Real Estate
With a full range of traditional banking and credit products*, Nevada State Bank provides customized solutions to meet the needs of real estate developers, operators and investors. Whether you're local, regional or national, our Commercial Real Estate Department can serve you through experienced teams of bankers specifically devoted to commercial real estate.
We have more than 50 years of experience in Nevada's unique real estate market, and we've been helping Nevadans purchase, finance, and refinance real estate projects since our founding in 1959. Financing your project with Nevada State Bank also gives you access to a full range of credit, banking, and treasury management products, to help you streamline your financial services management.
Your financing options
- Nevada State Bank's Commercial Real Estate Department offers a full spectrum of financing for all stages of your commercial real estate project:
- Construction and acquisition financing
- Interim and bridge financing
- Mini-perm financing
- Rehabilitation and repositioning
- A&D and unit construction financing
Loan terms include:
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Flexible terms from 1 - 5 years, with longer terms (up to 10 years) available for select projects
Our clients include:
- Experienced real estate developers
- Investors and business owners
- Institutional and private companies
Contact us today to find out how we can help open the door to your new commercial real estate project:
EVP/Statewide Real Estate Lending Manager
*Loans subject to credit approval. Terms, conditions and restrictions may apply.