BANKING TAILORED TO ASSIST ORGANIZATIONS IN OUR COMMUNITIES
Nonprofit organizations play a vital role in Nevada communities and Nevada State Bank is committed to serving nonprofit banking needs. Social services, cultural and professional organizations throughout the state rely on us to provide guidance and financial products and services to meet their goals.
WE CAN PROVIDE:
A team of banking specialists who know the ins-and-outs of the local market and will keep your day-to-day and big financial decisions moving along so you can keep your focus on your mission.
Flexible financing options[cite::60::cite] with attractive rates and terms so you can:
- Purchase a building or make tenant improvements
- Keep your equipment or technology current
- Strengthen your overall organizational cash flow
Award winning treasury management tools[cite::186::cite] with a cost structure tailored for nonprofits, including:
- Cash flow tools to effectively manage your payables and receivables
- Security options to assist with fraud prevention
- Liquidity management options to support your business cycle from funding operational cash needs to investing for future growth
- Information reporting tools to customize and review key information at your desk or on the go
OUR NONPROFIT BANKING CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Social Service and Cultural Arts Organizations
- Schools: Private, Parochial and Charter
- Foundations and Endowments
- Family, Community and Civic Organizations
- Business Leagues, and Chamber of Commerce Organizations
START YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US TODAY
Through our specialized financial offerings and ongoing community investments, we strive to meet your financial needs so you can focus on what matters. Contact us today at 866.746.2547 to get started.