Get More Out of Your Merchant Services
As a business owner it may seem like your to-do list gets longer every day. From accepting payments and managing inventory, to bringing in more customers, Nevada State Bank and First Data Small Business Solutions1 can transform how you do business.
No matter the size of your operation, we can help you:
- Accept all types of payments from magnetic strip to EMV® credit and debit cards — all without additional equipment or complicated software.
- Run your business anywhere from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easily set up a mobile loyalty and rewards program that drives business.
- Tap into valuable insights to help you better understand and grow your business.
Benefits and Features
For more than a half century, business owners have trusted us to help them grow their business. In addition to our tradition of unsurpassed client service, Merchant Services can provide the following benefits:
- Provides a convenient alternate method of payment for your customers.
- Helps give you the security of knowing that a transaction is authorized and verified2 before the customer leaves your business.
- Web based reporting allows you to access, manage and analyze all processing data.
- Deposits funds to your designated Nevada State Bank deposit account as soon as next business day.
- Uses processing options designed to assist you in obtaining the best rates available.
- Offers 24/7 support.
Contact Us for a Free Demo or Quote
To get started, call us today at 1.800.693.7695 or fill out our interest form on this page.
1. © 2016 First Data Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. Merchant Services products and services are subject to approval and provided by First Data Merchant Services LLC and not by Nevada State Bank, a division of ZB, N.A., Member FDIC
2. An authorization code does not guarantee it is a valid sale made to the legitimate cardholder. An authorization means that the account is open and has sufficient available funds for the transaction at the time of the charge. It is not a guarantee of payment.