Electronic bank statements (eStatements) contain the same information as paper statements, but in an electronic format, which offers several advantages over paper.
Here are just a few of the benefits of opting out of paper and choosing to receive your statements electronically:
Easy Access – Your statements are always available, and you can view them, save them or print them at your convenience from anywhere with Internet access.
Security – Less financial information in your mailbox reduces the risk of identity theft.
Organization – Access up to 18 months of statement history online, or save your statement to your personal computer rather than having to riffle through old paper files.
Flexibility – You always have the option of switching back to paper statements.
Enrolling is easy!
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account
- Hover over the Accounts tab at the top
- Click eStatement/eNotices in the sub-menu
- Click the Enroll-Stop Paper Documents link within the Quick Links section
- Follow the simple instructions
Need more information? Call 1-888-835-0551 to contact our Online Banking Customer Service Center