Business Lines of Credit
Revolving Lines Of Credit Account Features
Revolving lines of credit offer the flexibility to draw funds for business purchases as needed. Repayments are also flexible. Credit availability is replenished with each repayment, giving you control over your credit line.
- The revolving line of credit* is ideal for:
- Purchasing inventory
- Financing receivables
- Working capital needs
- Term: 1 year maturity with interest-only payments
- Loan Amounts: $25,000 to $750,000
- Interest Rates: Adjustable rate tied to Nevada State Bank's prime rate plus a margin
- Collateral: unsecured, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, real estate, savings or CD
Nevada State Bank also offers a Business Overdraft Protection line of credit* (Business Reddi-Reserve). The line of credit is attached to a non-interest bearing business checking account for:
- Overdraft Protection
- Term: Open end with quarterly reviews. Monthly payments of 1.5% of the outstanding principal balance plus all interest accrued. Minimum payments automatically deducted from the business checking account on the 20th of each month. Activity and payment information is included on your monthly business checking account statement.
- Loan Amounts: $5,000 to $150,000
- Interest Rates: Adjustable rate tied to Nevada State Bank's prime rate plus a margin determined by line amount.
- Collateral: unsecured
Which Business Line of Credit is best suited your financing needs? Speak to a Nevada State Bank representative for expert advice about Business Reddi-Reserve.
Note: *Subject to credit approval