Delivering innovative working capital solutions, through a modified factoring program
Factoring is working capital financing provided through the discounted purchase of qualified accounts receivable, typically offered to rapidly growing companies or businesses in financial transition. The factor purchases eligible invoices from a completed service or accepted product and initially transfers the credit risk from the client to the client's customer.
How does the factoring process work?
- Invoice issued by client to a customer
- Invoice is sold to the Bank
- Cash is used by client for growth, payroll, and/or other expenses
- Invoice pays through client's lockbox
- Bank receives payment
Why work with Nevada State Bank?
Since 1998, the Business Credit Division of Nevada State Bank has operated as one of the largest business credit companies in the U.S., and has the ability to fund transactions up to $50MM. Our management team represents over 100 years of combined credit experience in the accounts receivable financing sector.
Our clients also enjoy:
- Nevada-based institution, through the business credit division, providing same-day funding for qualified clients
- Unlike independent Business Credit providers, your funds are federally insured
- Our low cost of capital allows for competitive client pricing
- Flexible program compared to big bank structures
- Advance rates up to 95% of the invoice amount
- No exit fees with 60-day notice and no long-term commitments
- Bridge financing that potentially leads to a traditional bank facility
Get Started Today
The Business Credit Division of Nevada State Bank is respected for its stability, strong client relationships, and high levels of client satisfaction. We deliver a simple and easy cash flow vehicle to enhance your ability to obtain working capital financing. To learn more about this flexible solution to conventional financing, call:
Senior Vice President
* Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a banker for details.