Small Business Term Loans
At Nevada State Bank we offer a full and flexible range of commercial banking products with competitive rates and a customized review process, with local decision-making that benefits local business.
What makes us different is not just our commitment to local ventures, but how we deal with our clients. Our experienced bankers not only meet your banking needs as they change and grow, but they will stay with you and your account year after year.
Regardless of their size or nature, we are committed to doing whatever we can to back local business and provide financing that leads to their long-term sustainable growth and success.
Our Small Business Term Loan* is perfect for a business that needs financing for a long-term project or for a one-time expense. We offer:
- Secured or unsecured small business term loans* up to $750,000
- Finance specific one-time need
- Business expansion
- Increase working capital
- Finance furniture, fixtures or equipment
- Up to 4 years for an unsecured loan
- Up to 6 years for a non-real estate secured loan
- Up to 20 years for a real estate secured loan
- Unsecured: none
- Secured: Certificate of Deposit, savings, marketable securities, furniture, fixtures, machinery, equipment, or vehicle
- Advance rate is based on type, age and condition of collateral
- Interest and principal due monthly on fully-amortizing basis
- Prepayment penalty based on type of collateral
- Fixed or adjustable depending on term
Our small business banking team is committed to helping you find the best Term Loan for your needs. Speak to Nevada State Bank representative:
Note: *Subject to credit approval