Business Preferred checking
As a business owner, you need a checking account that works as hard as you do. With Business Preferred checking1from Nevada State Bank, enjoy special pricing and flexible options to waive your monthly maintenance fee.2
Business Preferred includes:
- Unlimited Business Online Banking transactions and Business Online bill payments3
- Personal Basic Checking Account with no monthly maintenance fees
- Bank at Work benefits for your employees
- Free Visa® debit cards with Purchase Alerts4
- Free eStatements, eNotices, and mobile banking4
|Business Preferred Pricing and Transactions Per Statement Cycle:|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Balance||$3,000 daily|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$25.00 if minimum balance is not maintained|
|Combined Debits, Credits, and Items Deposited||100 at no extra cost
• $0.45 per additional transaction
|Currency Deposited and/or Ordered||Up to $5,000 at no extra cost
• $0.00145 per additional $1.00
|Coin Rolls Furnished||50 at no extra cost
• $0.145 per additional roll
|Business Online Banking3
(Aggregate Account Transactions Reported)
|350 at no extra cost
• $0.20 per additional transaction reported
|Business Online Bill Pay3||20 payments at no extra cost
• $0.50 per additional payment
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out more about our business checking account options.
1. Monthly maintenance fee is waived (after 15 day grace period) when the minimum daily balance requirement of $3,000 is met.
2. Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Mobile Banking: Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
3. Enrollment required.