Business Essentials checking
Keep your banking simple with Business Essentials checking. Whether you’re just getting started or are well on your way, get what you need to manage your everyday banking, so you can have more time to grow your business.
Business Essentials includes:
- Monthly maintenance fee waived with minimum balance requirement1
- Access to over 100 Nevada State Bank ATMs statewide
- Free Visa® debit cards with Purchase Alerts2
- Free eStatements, eNotices, and mobile banking2
|Business Essentials Pricing and Transactions Per Statement Cycle:|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Balance||$3,000 daily|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$12.50 if minimum balance is not maintained|
|Combined Debits, Credits, and Items Deposited||100 at no extra cost
• $0.45 per additional transaction
|Currency Deposited and/or Ordered||Up to $5,000 at no extra cost
• $0.00145 per additional $1.00
|Coin Rolls Furnished||50 at no extra cost
• $0.145 per additional roll
|Business Online Banking3
(Aggregate Account Transactions Reported)
|350 at no extra cost
• $0.20 per additional transaction reported
|Business Online Bill Pay3||20 payments at no extra cost
• $0.50 per additional payment
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out more about our business checking account options.
1. Monthly maintenance fee is waived (after 15 day grace period) when the minimum daily balance requirement of $3,000 is met.
2. Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Mobile Banking: Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
3. Enrollment required.