Business Preferred checking
Enjoy value, convenience, and flexibility with Business Preferred
As a business owner, you need a checking account that works as hard as you do. With Business Preferred checking from Nevada State Bank, enjoy special pricing and flexible options to waive your monthly maintenance fee.1
Business Preferred includes:
- Unlimited Business Online Banking transactions and Business Online bill payments2
- Personal Basic Checking Account with no monthly maintenance fees
- Business Reddi-Reserve with no annual fee3
- Bank at Work benefits for your employees
- Access to over 100 Nevada State Bank ATMs statewide
- Free Visa® debit cards with Purchase Alerts4
- Free eStatements, eNotices, and mobile banking4
|Business Preferred Pricing and Transactions Per Statement Cycle:|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Balance Or Product Requirements||$75,000 combined outstanding business
loan5 and business credit card5
Maintain any two of the following:
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$25.00 if minimum balance or products requirement not met|
|Combined Debits, Credits, and Items Deposited||400 at no extra cost
• $0.40 per additional transaction
|Currency Deposited and/or Ordered||Up to $10,000 at no extra cost
• $0.00145 per additional $1.00
|Coin Rolls Furnished||100 at no extra cost
• $0.145 per additional roll
|Business Online Banking2||Unlimited at no extra cost|
|Business Online Bill Pay2||Unlimited at no extra cost|
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out more about our business checking account options.
1. There are 2 ways to waive the $25 monthly maintenance fee (after the 15 day grace period): Option A – Maintain $75,000 combined outstanding loan and credit card balances, or Option B – maintain any two of the following Treasury Management products: Business Online Banking ACH (Employee Direct Deposit), edoor™ with ACH and/or Wires, edoor with Balance Reporting, e-Invoicing and Payments, Lockbox, Remote Deposits, Positive Pay, Zero Balance Account.
2. Enrollment required.
3. Subject to credit approval, restrictions apply. Business Reddi-Reserve must be linked to Business Preferred account.
4. Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Mobile Banking: Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
5. Subject to credit approval, restrictions apply.