Business Preferred checking
Enjoy value, convenience, and flexibility with Business Preferred
As a business owner, you need a checking account that works as hard as you do. With Business Preferred checking1 from Nevada State Bank, enjoy special pricing and flexible options to waive your monthly maintenance fee.2
Business Preferred includes:
- Unlimited Business Online Banking transactions and Business Online bill payments3
- Personal Basic Checking Account with no monthly maintenance fees
- Business Reddi-Reserve with no annual fee4
- Bank at Work benefits for your employees
- Access to over 100 Nevada State Bank ATMs statewide
- Free Visa® debit cards with Purchase Alerts5
- Free eStatements, eNotices, and mobile banking5
|Business Preferred Pricing and Transactions Per Statement Cycle:|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Minimum Balance Or Product Requirements||$75,000 combined outstanding business
loan6 and business credit card6
Maintain any two of the following:
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$25.00 if minimum balance or products requirement not met|
|Combined Debits, Credits, and Items Deposited||400 at no extra cost
• $0.40 per additional transaction
|Currency Deposited and/or Ordered||Up to $10,000 at no extra cost
• $0.00145 per additional $1.00
|Coin Rolls Furnished||100 at no extra cost
• $0.145 per additional roll
|Business Online Banking3||Unlimited at no extra cost|
|Business Online Bill Pay3||Unlimited at no extra cost|
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out more about our business checking account options.
1. $100 minimum opening deposit requirement.
2. There are 2 ways to waive the $25 monthly maintenance fee (after the 15 day grace period): Option A – Maintain $75,000 combined outstanding loan and credit card balances, or Option B – maintain any two of the following Treasury Management products: Business Online Banking ACH (Employee Direct Deposit), edoor™ with ACH and/or Wires, edoor with Balance Reporting, e-Invoicing and Payments, Lockbox, Merchant Services, Remote Deposits, Positive Pay, Zero Balance Account.
3. Online Banking/Bill Pay requires enrollment.
4. Subject to credit approval, restrictions apply. Business Reddi-Reserve must be linked to Business Preferred account.
5. Data and message rates from your wireless provider may apply. Mobile Banking requires enrollment in Online Banking.
6. Credit approval required; terms and conditions apply.
7. Merchant Services products and services are provided directly by First Data Merchant Services Corporation, subject to its approval, and not by Nevada State Bank. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.