Business Checking Services
Which business checking account is right for you?
Nevada State Bank realizes that business banking needs evolve over time. That’s why we offer several convenient checking accounts designed for businesses of all sizes and industries:
How can we help? Call us at 800-727-4743 or contact your local Nevada State Bank branch.
|BUSINESS GROWTH||BUSINESS PREFERRED|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$50||$50|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$12.50||$25|
|Options to Avoid the Monthly
(Meet one (1) of the following requirements)
|$2,500 minimum daily deposit balance
$10,000 combined loan balance3. The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft lines of credit, credit cards, and SBA loans. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts.
|$50,000 combined deposit balance on the business day prior to the statement date for the following linked business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, and CD. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts.
$75,000 combined loan balance. The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft lines of credit, credit cards, and SBA loans. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts2.
Pay a minimum of $60 for qualified business banking services during the month3
|Statement Options||eStatements included. Opt out of paper statements to avoid the monthly $2.50 paper statement fee.||eStatements and paper statements included at no extra cost|
|Number of Included Debits, Credits, and Items Deposited4||250 per month at no extra cost $0.50 per additional transaction||400 per month at no extra cost $0.40 per additional transaction|
|Amount of Included Cash Deposits||$15,000 per month at no extra cost $0.30 per additional $100 cash deposited||$15,000 per month at no extra cost $0.25 per additional 100 cash deposited|
|Add Business Savings and Business Money Market accounts with no minimum balance requirement5|
|Earn preferred interest rates on eligible Business Savings, Business Money Market, and Business Certificate of Deposit accounts5|
|Make up to two (2) outgoing Domestic Wire Transfers each month with no fee when you submit the wire request through Business Online Banking7|
|Offer Bank at Work benefits to your employees|
|Currency Ordered||$5,000 per month at no extra cost, $0.30 per additional $100 ordered||$15,000 per month at no extra cost, $0.25 per additional $100 ordered|
|Coin Rolls Furnished||50 at no extra cost, $0.15 per additional roll||150 at no extra cost, $0.15 per additional roll|
|Business Online Banking8
(Aggregate Transactions Reported)
|350 at no extra cost,
$0.20 per additional transaction reported
|Unlimited at no extra cost|
|Business Online Bill Pay||20 payments at no extra cost,
$0.50 per additional payment
|Unlimited at no extra cost|
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet and the applicable schedule of fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Service fee waivers will only apply to the primary account.
2. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. See a banker for details. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Nevada State Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
3. In addition to the balance related minimums, the Service Fee Alternative will waive the monthly service fee on the Business Preferred and Community Checking accounts if the qualified banking services fees (Account Analysis) charged to your account total an amount greater than $60 during a monthly statement cycle. Contract may be required.
4. A transaction is a combination of debited items (withdrawals) credited items (deposits) and deposited items per statement cycle, and includes the following: Credits—any deposit into the account; Debits—any withdrawal such as check, draft, ACH or other debit against the account; Deposited items—each individual item that comprises a deposit such as a check or other item deposited.
5. Monthly maintenance fees are waived on linked business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the Business Preferred or Business Interest checking account is also an owner on the linked account.
6. Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to business savings and business money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest bearing account. For certificates of deposit, separate account opening of the Premium Business Certificate is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
7. Two outgoing online banking domestic wire transfer fees will be automatically refunded each service cycle. Other financial institutions' fees are not refunded. Additional outgoing and incoming wire fees, domestic and international, will apply. See the applicable fee schedule for details.
8. Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Business Bill Pay has no monthly service fee. Please refer to the applicable schedule of fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.