Business Relationship Checking Accounts
Business Relationship Checking from Nevada State Bank helps make business banking simple by bundling the accounts and services that businesses need most. Enjoy special pricing reserved for our most valuable clients, and the flexibility to waive your monthly maintenance fees a number of different ways.
- Your Relationship Checking Bundle includes:
- Primary Checking Account (Relationship Checking)
- Secondary Checking Account (Enterprise Checking)
- Business Savings Account
- Personal Basic Checking Account
- Zero Balance Concentration Account and Sub-Account
- Business Online Banking
- Business Bill Pay
- Business Debit Card
- Business Credit Card with no annual fee1
- Business Reddi Reserve with waived annual fee1
Enjoy estimated savings of up to $850 a year, plus earn preferred rates on Business Money Market Accounts and Business Certificates of Deposit with the Relationship Checking Bundle.
Fee Flexibility – More Ways to Save
With Business Relationship Checking, you can avoid monthly maintenance fees by meeting the minimum balance requirement2, enrolling in online banking with eStatements, and using at least one credit product1 along with your accounts. When you meet the minimum balance requirement on your accounts, we will also waive the annual fee on your Business Reddi Reserve1.
- 400 included transactions (debits, credits and/or items deposited) at no extra cost.3
- $10,000 cash deposited and/or ordered at no extra cost.4
- 100 coin rolls furnished at no extra cost.5
Business Relationship Checking Pricing:No monthly maintenance fee if minimum balance and product requirements2 are met.
To apply, please visit your nearest branch.
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out more about our business checking account options.
1. On approved credit; restrictions may apply. Credit card must have at least 1 transaction within 60 days, and payments must be current on credit card or Reddi Reserve accounts.
2. Monthly maintenance fee is waived when minimum balance requirements and product requirements are met. There are 3 ways to meet the minimum balance requirement: Option A – Maintain a $20,000 average collected balance in your Business Relationship Checking. Option B – Maintain an aggregate $40,000 average collected balance in your Business Relationship Checking plus linked business deposit accounts (one Enterprise Checking, one Business Savings, one Business Money Market and one Personal Basic Checking). Option C - Maintain an $80,000 average collected balance in combined linked business deposit accounts (one Enterprise Checking, one Business Savings, one Business Money Market and one Personal Basic Checking) plus the outstanding balance on linked business credit products (Business Visa, Business Reddi Reserve and Commercial Loans). Product requirements are met by enrolling in online banking with eStatements and using at least one credit product.
3. $0.40 per additional item.
4. $0.00125 per additional $1.00 deposited and/or ordered.
5. $0.12 per additional coin roll furnished.