Collections and Deposits
Customized Treasury Management solutions from Nevada State Bank can help you simplify, automate, and streamline your collections and deposits.
Automated Clearing House
Nevada State Bank’s Automated Clearing House (ACH)1 service provides you with the ability to transfer funds electronically. Transactions involving deposits and the collection of payments from employees, customers, or suppliers can be sent to more than 16,000 ACH member financial institutions.
Check Recovery by Fiserv®2
Dealing with bounced checks can cost your business money, time and aggravation. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find someone to deal with your company’s uncollected checks – and do it at no cost to you? Through Nevada State Bank’s relationship with Fiserv3, you can collect more on bad checks. Check Recovery by Fiserv® fully automates the collection process – which can accelerate recovery of bad checks and lost funds. Save time and collect more with this no-cost service.
e-Invoicing and Payments
Simplify your cash flow collection process with this all-in-one electronic receivables solution. e-Invoicing and Payments feature more ways to accept payments, complete customer management, and the ability to access dashboards and business reporting from any web-enabled device.
Nevada State Bank’s Image Lockbox Services are designed to reduce collections float and accelerate your company’s accounts receivable processing. You can now work in a paperless environment, enabling your company to view check and remittance document images on the same day that your checks are deposited.
Merchant Services by First Data Merchant Services Corporation4
You can accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, American Express®, Diners Club®, and Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) credit cards with Merchant Services. You can also accept MasterCard and Visa debit cards as payment for goods and services sold to your customers. With Merchant Services, you receive timely, automatic credit for credit and debit card payments directly into your deposit account. Learn more about Merchant Services.
Nevada State Bank’s Remote Deposits3 is an electronic check clearing system that allows you to submit checks for deposit from your office. No more trips to the bank. Faster access to your money. Streamline your operations. It’s like having a Nevada State Bank branch right in your office.
If your business handles large amounts of cash, if you’d like to streamline your cash handling procedures, and if you are concerned about the risk of theft or fraud, vault services from Nevada State Bank can provide solutions to your cash concerns.
Call us today at 800-693-7695, or contact your local Nevada State Bank relationship manager to find out how our Treasury Management Solutions can help your business.
1. Subject to credit approval, terms and conditions apply.
2. Check Recovery service is offered directly by Fiserv, INC. Nevada State Bank is not an affiliate of Fiserv, Inc. and does not provide, warrant, guarantee their products or services.
3. Subject to approval. Contract applies. Certain hardware and software requirements may apply.
4. Merchant Services products and services are provided directly by First Data Merchant Services Corporation, subject to its approval, and not by Nevada State Bank. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
5. Cash Vault services are provided directly by third party commercial vendors. Nevada State Bank is not an affiliate of these or any third party commercial vendors and does not provide, warrant, guarantee their products or services.
This website may contain trademarks or trade names owned by parties who are not affiliated with Nevada State Bank. Use of such marks does not imply any sponsorship by or affiliation with third parties and Nevada State Bank does not claim any ownership of or make representations about products and services offered under or associated with such marks.