Customized Treasury Management Solutions
Treasury Management provides a customized suite of products and services to help you save both time and money. Want to streamline the way you collect revenues, increase your protection against fraud, and disburse payments efficiently? Treasury Management can do all that, and much more.
Collections and Deposits
Accepting and depositing payments from customers and tracking accounts receivable can be expensive and time-consuming. Let us show you how Treasury Management Services1 from Nevada State Bank can help you:
- Accept payments using debit and credit cards
- Deposit checks electronically without going to the bank
- Automate and accelerate accounts receivable processing
- Accept funds electronically through ACH transfers
- Streamline cash handling procedures
- Collect more funds from returned checks
To help you manage your cash flow, reduce expenses, and streamline payments, Nevada State Bank’s Treasury Management Department offers several customized disbursements solutions that can help you:
- Transfer funds electronically to vendors and employees
- Control and track expenses with a corporate credit card1
- Simplify payroll processing
- Reduce costs for employee benefits
- Manage cash flow with same-day notification of check clearings
- Efficiently transact foreign exchange payments
Businesses have always been at risk for fraud, but advances in technology have made it easier than ever for criminals to create fraudulent checks and electronic transactions. Conducting business online presents another level of risk that didn’t exist in earlier years. To help minimize your risks of fraud , Treasury Management from Nevada State Bank offers services to help you:
- Monitor your accounts for check fraud
- Monitor your accounts for unauthorized electronic debits
- Protect your information when you’re online
To maintain a healthy bottom line, it’s vital to manage and maximize your company’s cash flow. You need readily available cash for day-to-day operations and a buffer to handle emergencies, but too much idle cash may mean you’re missing investment opportunities. Ask your Treasury Management relationship manager about these products and services to help you make the most of your cash flow:
- Deposit accounts to fit your company’s short-term and long-term needs
- Sweep Services* to put idle funds in your bank account to work
- Zero Balance Accounts to simplify concentration of funds.
*Funds swept into any of the automatic investment choices are not guaranteed by Nevada State Bank, are not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC, are not insured or guaranteed by any government entity, and do involve risk including the possible loss of principal. Prior to investing, you should read the prospectus carefully.
The Treasury Management Department at Nevada State Bank is committed to helping your business succeed by providing the data you need to make informed decisions. Getting the right information in a timely manner can allow you to respond quickly to market conditions, take advantage of opportunities, and spot small problems before they develop into major crises. Information Reporting services from Nevada State Bank can help you:
- Access all your online business services in one website
- Simplify your month-end account reconciliation
- Access critical information in a convenient online dashboard
- Digitally store and organize images of checks and deposits
- Receive online delivery of returned check information
1. Credit approval required, restrictions may apply.