Down Payment Assistance Programs
Nevada State Bank is committed to helping Nevadans become homeowners. Whether you're a first time homebuyer or looking for a fresh start, down payment assistance* could be your key to home ownership. We can help you find programs that offer up to $15,000 in grants, tax credits and other assistance.
Initial requirements to qualify include:
- First time homebuyer, have not owned a home in the past three years (displaced homemakers, single parents, or recently divorced individuals may also qualify)
- Low to moderate income
- Must occupy the property as principal residence
- Sufficient income and credit worthiness
- Provide a minimum down payment
- Have lived and worked in Nevada for at least six months
If you meet these requirements, you may be ready for a home of your own. Call us today at 888-398-6003 to learn more.
Bring your banking home.
*Programs may be subject to separate approval process, terms, and conditions.
Nevada State Bank NMLS# 561942