What are paperless eStatements and eNotices, and why should I enroll?
Electronic bank statements (eStatements) contain the same information as paper statements, but in an electronic format, which offers several advantages over paper. eNotices are electronic alerts or bill notices notifying you of important updates about your account or payments that are due. eNotices also include overdraft notices, renewal notices, etc.
- Easy Access: Your statements are always available, and you can view them, save them or print them at your convenience from anywhere with Internet access.
- Security: Less financial information in your mailbox reduces the risk of identity theft.
- Organization: Access up to 18 months of statement history online, or save your statement to your personal computer rather than having to riffle through old paper files.
- Convenience: Be notified about important account activity with eNotices 4-5 days earlier than waiting for the paper notice to be delivered by the Post Office.
- Flexibility: You always have the option of switching back to paper statements and notices.*
Enrolling is easy!
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Hover over the Accounts tab at the top
- Click eStatement/eNotices in the sub-menu
- Click the Enroll-Stop Paper Documents link within the Quick Links section
- Follow the simple instructions
Download PDF Versions
- Steps to opt out of paper statements-Personal Online Banking
- Steps to opt out of paper statements-Business Online Banking
Not signed up yet?
It's quick and easy. Please visit nsbank.com/online for information on how to enroll, and for more details about FREE eStatements and eNotices.
*For Consumer Accounts: Opting out of paper statements may waive the Paper Statement fee on your account. Switching back to paper will remove the waiver. For more information, click here to see the Consumer Deposit Accounts Disclosure and Fee Schedule.