Put your home equity to work for you with a variable rate Home Equity Credit Line1
Enjoy credit at your fingertips for a variety of purposes:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Pay for education expenses
- Make large purchases
- Take a well-deserved vacation
- And more
With a Home Equity Credit Line, you can enjoy:
- No origination fees, closing costs1, or third party fees
- Low Interest-only payments
- Easy access - simply write a check, transfer online, or visit a branch
Lock in a low rate with EquityLock2
Lock in a fixed rate on all or some of the borrowed balance from your Home Equity Credit Line:
- Fixed monthly payments
- Plan for large purchases
- Select the term from one to ten years
Getting started is quick and easy.
Call us today at 1.866.909.1624 or Apply Online.
Bring your banking home.
1. Credit approval required. This is a variable rate product and the rate is subject to change based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (3.25% as of 10/07/2014) plus a margin. Maximum APR not to exceed 25.00%. Minimum loan amount of $10,000. Property must be owner occupied, primary or secondary (no rentals), located in Nevada. Property insurance required. Early closure fee of $500 if closed within the first two years. $50.00 annual fee applies if the line hasn’t carried a balance in previous 12 months. Account transaction fees of $20-$34 may apply. Other terms and conditions apply. See bank for details.
2. Maximum of three EquityLock sub-loans may be outstanding under the HECL at any time. Minimum loan amount $5,000. $25 conversion fee per EquityLock sub-loan. Other terms and conditions apply. See bank for details. Nevada State Bank