Put your home equity to work with a variable rate Home Equity Credit Line1
Enjoy credit at your fingertips for a variety of purposes:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Pay for education expenses
- Make large purchases
- Take a well-deserved vacation
- And more
With a Home Equity Credit Line, you can enjoy:
- No origination fees, closing costs, or third party fees
- Low Interest-only payments
- Easy access - simply write a check, transfer online, or visit a branch
Lock in a low rate with EquityLock2
Lock in a fixed rate on all or some of the borrowed balance from your Home Equity Credit Line:
- Fixed monthly payments
- Plan for large purchases
- Select the term from one to ten years
Getting started is quick and easy.
Call us today at 1.866.909.1624 or Apply Online.
Bring your banking home.
1. Loans subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. Minimum draw amount to avoid $30 fee is $500. Collateral must be owner-occupied, primary or secondary (no rentals) single family residential property, located in Nevada, with a maximum 80% Loan to Value. Properties for sale are not eligible. Property insurance is required, and other restrictions or conditions may apply. This is a variable rate product and is based on the Prime Rate as stated in The Wall Street Journal plus a margin and is subject to change without notice. Maximum APR is 25%. The interest rate will change effective with changes in the Index.
2. Maximum of three EquityLock sub-loans may be outstanding under the HECL at any time. Minimum loan amount $5,000. $25 conversion fee per EquityLock sub-loan. Other terms and conditions apply. See bank for details.