Make accepting payments easier with Nevada State Bank® merchant services offered through First Data Merchant Services LLC1. Now is a great time to make the switch with our limited-time offer of either a free Clover® Mini or Clover Flex when you open a new Merchant Services account2. Enjoy the up-to-date technology that First Data offers combined with the great service you've come to expect from Nevada State Bank.
BENEFITS OF BANKING WITH US:
- Competitive pricing and a limited-time offer of a FREE Clover Mini or Clover Flex2
- We offer a Clover solution to fit businesses of all sizes
- Clover Security offers built-in fraud protection
- Accessible tech support 24/7
- Accept payments anywhere with Clover Flex—great for mobile businesses, restaurants that want to take payments tableside, or retail stores that want flexibility for their sales associates.
- Learn more about your customers and create targetd marketing with reporting tools.
- Grow your business with repeat customers by offering a loyalty or rewards program with Clover Rewards.
Call us today at 866.493.1592 to find out how Clover solutions through First Data Merchant Services LLC can benefit you.
1. Merchant Services products and services are provided directly by First Data Merchant Services LLC, and not by Nevada State Bank, a division of ZB, N.A. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners. 2. Offer valid for new Merchant Services accounts submitted from July 1 – Sept 30, 2017 and approved Oct 30, 2017. $100,000 minimum processing volume per year. Subject to approval. Clover Mini terminal includes Terminal Bundle software; access to some apps may require upgrade to Register Bundle software. $25 minimum monthly fee applies. Nevada State Bank deposit account required. Offer subject to change at any time. The CLOVER name and logo are trademarks owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. A division of ZB, N.A. Member FDIC