BENEFITS FOR U.S. SERVICEMEMBERS & VETERANS
Nevada State Bank appreciates the sacrifices and contributions of clients who are currently serving our country in the military, as well as veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Military Advantage Checking[cite::141::cite] clients with current military identification receive the following benefits:
- Monthly maintenance fee is waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $500 or receive incoming direct deposits totaling at least $250 per month, otherwise $6
- A 50% discount on annual safe deposit box rent[cite::97::cite]
- Discounted check orders[cite::86::cite]
Also enjoy our online banking services to help with a busy schedule:
- eStatements - Go paperless and view your statements electronically
- Bill Pay - Pay your bills online, anytime
- Mobile Banking[cite::64::cite] - Bank on the go from your mobile device
- Account Alerts[cite::47::cite] - Be notified of purchases made to your account
Military Advantage Checking is available to active and retired military personnel and their dependents, including guard/reserve enlistees, ROTC students, veterans, and DOD civilians. Please show your current military ID card at any branch to receive these benefits. When you renew your military ID card, be sure to bring the new card into the branch so we can continue your benefits.
Active duty military servicemembers may be eligible for Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) benefits and protections.