PAY YOUR WAY
Choose your Android device[cite::121::cite], connect your Nevada State Bank credit and debit cards to Android Pay, and use your device to make your payments. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you’re good to go. When you’re in an app, skip the need for entering all your payment details by effortlessly selecting Android Pay at checkout.
LOOK FOR ONE OF THESE SYMBOLS TO USE ANDROID PAY AT A MERCHANT
KEEP SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO YOURSELF
GETTING STARTED WITH ANDROID PAY
Use these simple steps to enroll your credit or debit card in Android Pay.
- Look for the app on your phone. Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices.
If your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
- Open the app and touch the plus sign + at the bottom right.
- Select "Add a credit or debit card."
- Use the camera to capture your card information or enter it manually.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You may be prompted to call the Customer Care center to verify your identity.