PAY WITH JUST A TOUCH
Connect your Nevada State Bank credit or debit card to Samsung Pay and make fast, easy payments from your Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, or Note5 device. Samsung’s payment technology allows you to simply hover your Samsung device close to many terminals, not just the ones that offer contactless payments, to pay. With such wide acceptance, you’re on your way to wallet-free shopping.
LOOK FOR THE NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION (NFC) LOGO ON MERCHANT TERMINALS OR PAY AT ANY MAGNETIC STRIPE TERMINAL
KEEP SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO YOURSELF
GETTING STARTED WITH SAMSUNG PAY
- Look for the app on your phone. Samsung Pay comes preloaded on several
devices. If your phone doesn't have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
- Register your fingerprint and assign your PIN.
- Load your Nevada State Bank credit and/or debit card by selecting the add card prompt. You can take a picture of your card with your device's camera or enter your card information manually.
- Enter additional information, if requested (i.e. address).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Validate your card and identity by calling the number on the back of your card.
- It can take 5-15 minutes for your card to be fully validated and ready for use with Samsung Pay.