With Nevada State Bank Purchase Alerts[cite::47::cite], receive alerts on certain purchases made with your Nevada State Bank Debit or Credit Card so you can monitor your account and respond quickly to potential fraud.
- Sign up through Nevada State Bank Online Banking.
- Receive Purchase Alerts via email or text message to your smartphone.
- Choose notification criteria, like gas station charges, purchase amounts, and online or foreign transactions.
Visit the "Services" tab in Online Banking and click on "Card Services" to enroll. Click here for FAQs.
MOBILE CARD FRAUD ALERTS
Mobile Card Fraud Alerts[cite::66::cite] are text messages sent to your smartphone to confirm debit and credit card transactions. When you reply with a simple YES or NO, we will either allow the transaction to go through or block it as fraud.
- Fast Reporting: Help resolve conflicts with quick and easy transaction alerts.
- Notifications: Receive alerts to provide added security on unusual transactions.
- Easy Signup: No app to download, and Online Banking is not required
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO HELP PROTECT YOUR BANKING INFORMATION
For more information, please contact any Nevada State Bank branch, or call us at 1-888-835-0551.