Compare Checking Accounts
Compare Nevada State Bank's Premium Interest, Basic, Onbudget Banking, and Senior Advantage Checking.
|Premium Interest Checking||Basic Checking||Onbudget Banking||Senior Advantage Checking|
|Information||This account is filled with benefits designed to help elevate your personal financial management, while earning premium interest on checking, savings, money market, and CD accounts1.||This account helps get banking done at your convenience, with access to Online Banking, mobile apps and a network of 50 branches and 500 ATMs.||This account helps keep you aligned with your financial goals, with a predictable monthly maintenance fee and no overdraft fees||This account is an exceptional value for clients 62 and older, with ATM surcharge waivers and convenient Online and Mobile Banking tools.|
|Requirements to Open||$50||$50||$50||Be age 62 or older and open the account with a minimum of $50|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$15.00||$9.00||$5.00||$6.00|
|Options to Avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee||$10,000 combined deposit
balance on the business
day prior to the statement
date for the following
linked consumer accounts:
Checking, Savings, Money
Market, CD and IRA
$25,000 combined deposit and loans balance2 The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts
|$1,500 average daily deposit
balance during the
At least $500 deposited per month by ACH direct deposits3
Make at least one credit card4 purchase using a Nevada State Bank credit card. Cardholder must be the primary owner of the checking account.
Fee waived for students 25 years old and younger
|There is a flat $5.00 monthly
fee for OnBudget Banking.
Check writing and Online Bill Pay are not available with the OnBudget Banking product.
|$500 minimum daily
At least $250 deposited per month by ACH direct deposit
|Statement Options||Paper statements, eStatements and eNotices included at no extra cost||To avoid the paper statement fee of $2.50, the account must be enrolled in Online Banking and opt out of receiving paper statements5|
|Get cash with no fees at more than 500 Nevada State Bank network ATMs||No Nevada State Bank withdrawal charge on up to three (3) transactions at other banks' ATMs per month6||An ATM charge of $2.50 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by Nevada State Bank network or other divisions of ZB, N.A.||No Nevada State Bank withdrawal charge on the first transaction at other banks' ATMs per month6|
|Prevent overdrafts with automatic transfers from another account||No charge for Overdraft Deposit Transfers and Reddi Reserve Line of Credit7 Transfers||$10.00 per automatic transfer from another deposit account to cover an overdraft. $5.00 per advance from your Reddi Reserve Line of Credit|
|Receive discounts on checks ordered through Nevada State Bank||Exclusive checks for a $5.95 handling fee per order OR a $5.00 credit toward the purchase of another style8||Standard fees apply||Not applicable||Exclusive checks for a $5.95 handling fee per order OR a $5.00 credit toward the purchase of another style8|
|Receive a discount of 50% on a Safe Deposit Box9 (where available)|
|Online Banking services10 Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Remote Deposit, Purchase Alerts and Popmoney|
|No monthly service fee for additional Savings or Money Market accounts linked to your relationship11|
|Complimentary Cashier's Checks (Up to 5 per month)|
|Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply Now|
*Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosures, Deposit Rate Sheet, and Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees for complete details and disclosures.
1. Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to qualified accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest bearing account. Please see Consumer Deposit Rate Sheet for details.
2. In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked consumer accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following personal loans: Auto, Credit Card, Credit Lines, Home Equity, Home Refinance, and Installment loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply.
3. A direct deposit is an electronic credit to your account. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking center do not qualify as a direct deposit. All direct deposits made during the statement month are added together to determine the total direct deposit amount used to waive the monthly maintenance fee.
4. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
5. To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2.50, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
6. An ATM charge of $2.50 applies to transactions conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, NA. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, NA. Please see Fee Schedule for additional ATM fee details. Select Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees and/ or rebates of charges from the use of non-ZB,NA ATMs. International ATM transactions are not waived or rebated.
7. When you don't have enough money in your checking account to cover a transaction, the bank can transfer funds from a designated, eligible linked deposit account or credit reserve line (subject to credit approval). Subject to minimum transfer amount.
8. Discounted check orders must be ordered through Nevada State Bank either at a branch, through Online Banking or Customer Service.
9. Availability varies by branch. Not all branches offer Safe Deposit Boxes. Cannot be used in conjunction with other safe deposit box discounts. Discounts will be applied at the time of account opening.
10. Mobile Banking is included at no cost. Requires download of Nevada State Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Internet Banking Services Agreement.
11. Monthly service fees are waived when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner on the linked account. A division of ZB, N.A. Member FDIC