The Worry-Free Account provides you convenient and immediate access to your money without the fear of bank overdraft fees or bounced checks—because you cannot write checks1.
Worry-Free Account features:
- Low maintenance account with a low $5.00 monthly service fee
- Helps avoid overdrafts and will never charge insufficient funds or sustained overdraft fees
- No check-writing
- Access to 50 branches and over 100 ATMs statewide
- Free Visa® debit cards with no transaction or usage fees
- Free Purchase Alerts and Mobile Card Fraud Alerts2
- Free Online and Mobile Banking2
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$20|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$5.00|
|Monthly Paper Statement Fee||$2.50|
|To avoid this fee, just opt out of paper statements through our Online Banking service. Click here for more information.|
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank branch Relationship Manager to find out how our Personal Banking Services can benefit you.
1. This account is automatically opted-out of courtesy overdraft approval. It is possible to overdraw the account, but neither insufficient funds fees nor sustained overdraft fees will be charged.Overdrawn accounts should be brought to a positive balance promptly. Extended overdraft status may result in account closure. If account enrolled in overdraft deposit transfer service or linked to a Reddi Reserve account, then transfer fees will apply. See fee schedule for more information.
2. Message and Data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Mobile banking requires enrollment in online banking.