Choose Your Card. Choose Your Reward. Get Plastic with Perks!
Choose the card that best suits you:
|AmaZing Rewards®||AmaZing Cash®||AmaZing Rate®||
|Rewards||1 Rewards Points for every $1 spent||1% Cash Back for
every $1 spent
|Annual Rewards Bonus4||Yes||N/A|
|Rewards Promo5||2X Reward Points
for first 90 days, No Cap
|2% Cash Back
for first 90 days, No Cap
|Annual Rewards Fee||None||N/A|
|Purchase Rate Promo6||0% Intro APR for 6 months
(12.74% - 18.74% variable APR after that)
|0% Intro APR for 6 months
(9.74% - 15.74% variable APR after that)
|Balance Transfer Rate Promo7||0% Intro APR for 12 months
(12.74% - 18.74% variable APR after that)
|0% Intro APR for 12 months
(9.74% - 15.74 variable APR after that)
Important Disclosure Information:
1. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply. See Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for detail. All offers are for new consumer accounts and subject to change at any time.
2. AmaZing Rewards® Points — Cardholder earns 1 rewards point for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Rewards points are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least 2,500 earned points to redeem, and purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
3. AmaZing Cash® Back — Cardholder earns 1% cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Cash back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
4. Annual Cash Back and Rewards Points Bonus — Offer available on Amazing Rewards and AmaZing Cash card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points/cash back they have earned on non-promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0% - 25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0% - 25% of the total rewards points/cash back that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points/cash back that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers - Tier 1: $0 - $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2: $5,000 - $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3: $10,000 - $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4: $15,000 - $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5: $20,000 - 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6: $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn 12,500 points/$125 (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 1,250 points/$12.50 (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance/credited to your deposit account within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If You Spend||You earn 1% Cash Back
1 Point for Every $
the Annual Bonus
|You may earn an
|Cash Back||Rewards Points||Cash Back||Rewards Points||Cash Back||Rewards Points|
|1||$4,500||$45.00||4,500||$0 - $4,999 = 0%||$0.00||0||$45.00||4,500|
|2||$7,500||$75.00||7,500||$5,000 - $9,999 = 5%||$3.75||375||$78.75||7,875|
|3||$12,500||$125.00||12,500||$10,000 - $14,999 = 10%||$12.50||1,250||$137.50||13,750|
|4||$17,500||$175.00||17,500||$15,000 - $19,999 = 15%||$26.25||2,625||$201.25||20,125|
|5||$22,500||$225.00||22,500||$20,000 - $24,999 = 20%||$45.00||4,500||$270.00||27,000|
|6||$40,000||$400.00||40,000||$25,000 or more = 25%||$100.00||10,000||$500.00||50,000|
5. 2% Cash Back / Double Rewards Points — Cardholder will earn 2% cash back or double rewards points for every dollar spent during the first 90 days of account opening. At the end of the 90 day period, cardholder will earn 1% cash back or 1 rewards point for every dollar spent on net purchases.
6. 0% Intro APR on Purchases - 0.00% intro APR on purchases for the first 6 months from account opening. After the intro period, the variable APR will range from 12.74% - 18.74% for the AmaZing Cash and AmaZing Rewards credit cards and 9.74% - 15.74% for the AmaZing Rate credit card based on a margin and your credit worthiness. These APRs are accurate as of 12/15/2016 and the actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time.
7. 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers - 0.00% intro APR for the first 12 months on balance transfers from the date the balance posts to the account. After the intro period, the variable APR will range from 12.74% - 18.74% for the AmaZing Cash and AmaZing Rewards credit cards and 9.74% - 15.74% for the AmaZing Rate credit card based on a margin and your credit worthiness. These APRs are accurate as of 12/15/2016 and the actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) applies. Transfers made during the intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month.
8. Zero Liability — Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to Card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to business ATM or PIN transactions. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
9. Visa Benefits and Services — Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Refer to your Visa Guide to Benefits Package and card agreement for further details.
10. myPHOTOcard — First image is free with this service. Subsequent images are $4.95 each.
11. Purchase Alerts — Must be enrolled in online banking. Transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or to your mobile device via text. Fees from your wireless provider may apply.
12. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts — Free for Nevada State Bank clients. Standard text message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.