Choose your Card. Choose your Reward. Get Plastic with Perks!
Choose the card that best suits you:
|AmaZing Rewards®||AmaZing Cash®||AmaZing Rate®||
|Rewards||1 point for every $1 spent||1% Cash Back for
every $1 spent
|Bonus Rewards3||Up to 25% Annual Bonus||N/A|
|Rewards Promo4||2x Reward Points
for first 90 days, No Cap
|2x Cash Back
for first 90 days, No Cap
|Annual Rewards Fee||None||N/A|
|Purchase Rate Promo5||0% Intro APR for 6 months, 12.24-18.24% variable APR7 after that||0% Intro APR for 6 months, 9.24-12.24% variable APR7 after that||N/A|
|Balance Transfer Rate Promo6||0% Intro APR for 12 months, 12.24-18.24% variable APR7 after that||0% Intro APR for 12 months, 9.24-12.24% variable APR7 after that||N/A|
Important Disclosure information:
1. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply. See Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for details. Offers subject to change at any time.
2. AmaZing Rewards / AmaZing Cash Back - Reward Points and Cash Back are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi-cash such as travelers checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery. Participation in Cash Back Card requires an open and active deposit account with Nevada State Bank, in good standing in the same name as the credit card holder. Earned cash back will be credited in increments of $50.00
3. Annual Cash Back and Rewards Points Bonus - Offer available on Amazing Rewards and AmaZing Cash card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points/cash back they have earned on non-promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0% - 25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0% - 25% of the total rewards points/cash back that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points/cash back that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder's annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers - Tier 1: $0 - $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2: $5,000 - $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3: $10,000 - $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4: $15,000 - $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5: $20,000 - 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6: $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn 12,500 points/$125 (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 1,250 points/$12.50 (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance/credited to your deposit account within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If You Spend||You Earn 1% Cash Back or
1 Rewards Point
for Every Dollar Spent
|Depending on the
Annual Bonus Spending Tiers
|You May Earn an
Additional Annual Bonus
|Cash Back||Rewards Points||Cash Back||Rewards Points||Cash Back||Rewards Points|
|1||$4,500||$45.00||4,500||$0 - $4,999 = 0%||$0.00||0||$45.00||4,500|
|2||$7,500||$75.00||7,500||$5,000 - $9,999 = 5%||$3.75||375||$78.75||7,875|
|3||$12,500||$125.00||12,500||$10,000 - $14,999 = 10%||$12.50||1,250||$137.50||13,750|
|4||$17,500||$175.00||17,500||$15,000 - $19,999 = 15%||$26.25||2,625||$201.25||20,125|
|5||$22,500||$225.00||22,500||$20,000 - $24,999 = 20%||$45.00||4,500||$270.00||27,000|
|6||$40,000||$400.00||40,000||$25,000 or more = 25%||$100.00||10,000||$500.00||50,000|
4. Rewards Promo - Earn either 2% cash back or 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days from account opening. After that, earnings revert to the regular program earnings.
5. Purchase Rate Promo - Applies from account opening date. Offer does not include cash advances.
6. Balance Transfer Promo - Transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening and 0% APR applies for the first 12 months from transfer posting date. 3% transfer fee ($5 minimum) applies per transfer.
7. Variable APR - Variable APR is based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin and is determined based on credit worthiness and card type. Card rate changes are effective with changes to Prime Rate.
8. Zero Liability - Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to Card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM or PIN transactions. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
9. Visa Benefits & Services - Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Refer to your Visa Guide to Benefits Package and card agreement for further details.
10. myPHOTOcard® - First image is free with myPHOTOcard®. Subsequent images are $4.95 each.
11. Purchase Alerts - Must be enrolled in online banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or to your mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
12. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts - Free for Nevada State Bank clients. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.