Choose your Card. Choose your Reward. Get Plastic with Perks!
Get a Nevada State Bank credit card1 and earn points2, build cash back2, or enjoy a low rate with every dollar you spend. Bring your banking home.
Choose the card that best suits you:
Important Disclosure information:
1. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply. See Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for details. Offers subject to change at any time.
2. AmaZing Rewards / AmaZing Cash Back - Reward Points and Cash Back are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi-cash such as travelers checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery. Participation in Cash Back Card requires an open and active deposit account with Nevada State Bank, in good standing in the same name as the credit card holder. Earned cash back will be credited in increments of $50.00
3. Up to 25% Annual Cash Back or Reward Bonus - Earn up to 25% bonus on cash or rewards based on total annual card spend of $25,000. Annual Spending Tiers: < $5,000 = 0%, $5,000 - $9,999 = 5%, $10,000- $14,999= 10%, $15,000 - $19,999 = 15%, $20,000 -24,999=20%, $25,000+=25%. Annual reward will be awarded within 6 weeks of year end to your deposit account for cash back or to your rewards account for points. This offer only available to new consumer credit card accounts. See Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure for more details.
4. Rewards Promo - Earn either 2% cash back or 2 rewards points for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days from account opening. After that, earnings revert to the regular program earnings.
5. Purchase Rate Promo - Applies from account opening date. Offer does not include cash advances.
6. Balance Transfer Promo - Transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening and 0% APR applies for the first 12 months from transfer posting date. 3% transfer fee ($5 minimum) applies per transfer.
7. Variable APR - Variable APR is based on Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin and is determined based on credit worthiness and card type. Card rate changes are effective with changes to Prime Rate.
8. Zero Liability - Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to Card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM or PIN transactions. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
9. Visa Benefits & Services - Certain terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Refer to your Visa Guide to Benefits Package and card agreement for further details.
10. myPHOTOcard® - First image is free with myPHOTOcard®. Subsequent images are $4.95 each.
11. Purchase Alerts - Must be enrolled in online banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or to your mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
12. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts - Free for Nevada State Bank clients. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.