myPHOTOcard® Image Guidelines
Nevada State Bank (Hereafter referred to as "Bank") reserves the right to reject any submitted image for any reason in Bank’s sole discretion. Images will be excluded based on, among other things, the following criteria:
- You must have permission to use a professional image, an image including artwork or an image including other individuals.
- Images of celebrities, athletes, musicians or public figures will not be accepted.
- Images containing provocative, offensive, racial, political or violent material will not be accepted.
- Images with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, web-site addresses or competitive marking will not be accepted, unless trademark is owned by card owner.
- Images containing names, descriptions or images of controlled substances will not be accepted.
Bank’s acceptance of any image, and Bank’s issuance of any myPHOTOcard card, are always conditional and may be canceled at any time if an image is found to be in violation of Bank’s standards for approving images or the myPHOTOcard
- Log into your internet banking account
- Access myPHOTOcard through Internet Banking under SERVICES tab
- Design your own VISA® debit or credit card complete with a picture that express your unique personality.