Debit Cards from Nevada State Bank
With Nevada State Bank's Visa® Debit Card1 you have worldwide access to your checking account wherever Visa is accepted. You can also get the cash you need 24 hours a day at any Nevada State Bank ATM in Nevada, or thousands of supported ATMs worldwide. Use your Visa Debit Card to pay for purchases or withdraw cash directly from your Nevada State Bank checking account without writing a check. Each purchase you make will be shown on your monthly checking account statement.
To apply, visit your nearest Nevada State Bank branch.
- Visa Zero Liability2
Whether you use your Visa card to shop online or in a store, you're protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information. With Visa's Zero Liability policy**, your liability for unauthorized transactions is zero. For more information about the Visa Zero Liability policy and how it protects you, visit Visa's website.
With Nevada State Bank's myPHOTOcard, you can personalize your Visa® debit card with a picture that expresses your unique personality. Learn more about myPHOTOcard »
- Purchase Alerts4
Receive timely updates on your debit and credit Visa card activity through text messages to your mobile device or by email. Learn more about Purchase Alerts »
- Mobile Card Fraud Alerts5
Get text messages sent to your smartphone to confirm debit and credit card transactions. When you reply with a simple YES or NO, we will either allow the transaction to go through or block it as fraud. Learn more about Mobile Card Fraud Alerts »
Drop by your local Nevada State Bank branch or call 866-749-7476 to find out how our Credit and Debit Cards can benefit you.
1. Applicants are subject to credit approval if an optional line of credit is attached.
2. Visa Zero Liability - Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with their card or account information as long as notification of unauthorized use to Card issuer is immediate. Does not apply to ATM or PIN transactions. Disputed transactions must post to account before provisional credit issued. For specific conditions, restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact us.
3. myPHOTOcard - First image is free with this service. Subsequent images are $4.95 each.
4. Purchase Alerts - Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Certain transaction notifications are sent to your email account and/or mobile device by SMS text. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
5. Mobile Card Fraud Alerts - Free for Nevada State Bank clients. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.