Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit
Use a Certificate of Deposit to maximize your savings for a fixed period of time. Deposit $1,000 or more to earn a fixed interest rate1, compounded daily, for terms up to 5 years2.
CD Account Features:
- Each Depositor is insured by the FDIC to at least $250,000.
- Save for retirement by opening an IRA Certificate of Deposit3
- Use Online Banking and Mobile Banking to view balances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer4
Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank branch Relationship Manager to find out how our Personal Banking Services can benefit you.
1. Your disclosed interest rate will not change until the CD renews at first maturity. Your CD will renew automatically at maturity for a similar period unless we send you notice of nonrenewal. We will send a notice before maturity to provide you with an opportunity to prevent renewal during the grace period.
2. Interest is calculated on collected funds only. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is fixed for the term of the CD. Penalties assessed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
3. IRA account must be single owner. Annual contribution limits may apply. Please consult your tax professional for information regarding tax deductibility, required distributions, and before making withdrawals. Withdrawals made from an IRA product before age 59 1/2 may be subject to Federal taxes and penalties.
4. Mobile banking is included at no cost from Nevada State Bank. Requires download of App from the Apple (R) App Store, Google Play (R), or Samsung Galaxy (R) App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Internet Banking Services Agreement.