FEATURES & BENEFITS
Enterprise Retirement Solutions provides a team of qualified professionals. The following professional designations are held by one or more members of the team: Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant and Accredited Investment Fiduciary. All team members are securities-registered and insurance-licensed qualified plan and investment specialists.
Our team offers guidance to help plan fiduciaries seek to reduce liability, while striving to enhance investment opportunities and helping participants pursue retirement security. We are proud of our commitment to excellence, and invite you to see how our services aim to positively impact your retirement plan and your employee's experience.
- Evaluate your organization’s retirement program needs.
- Monitor industry trends.
- Make investment recommendations.
- Assess investment program health.
- Evaluate ongoing investment and product options.
- Make recommendations that seek to benefit participants.
- Conduct interactive enrollment meetings.
- Deliver ongoing education, as needed.
- Offer one-on-one guidance for your employees.
- Maintain a 401(k) hotline for your employees.
- Help you mitigate risk by outlining your fiduciary obligations.
- Assist in preparation and annual review of an Investment Policy Statement.
- Help you document plan decisions.
IN ADDITION, WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
Due Diligence - We share where your plan stands in relation to the market and also provide a detailed costbenefit analysis at least annually.
Performance Evaluation - We monitor and report on plan performance, employee education, fees, investment, and recordkeeping options. We create formal feedback and conduct reviews annually, or more frequently as needed.
GET STARTED TODAY
Contact us today to learn more about how Enterprise Retirement Solutions can help your company and your plan participants.
Ryan McPhetridge, AIF®
Vice President/Enterprise Retirement Solutions