PC Banking and Bill Pay
Manage Your Finances with Nevada State Bank
PC Banking makes banking with your computer much easier. The service allows you to manage your finances directly with Nevada State Bank using your favorite financial software.
PC Banking is FREE* for personal accounts, and very affordable for business accounts. Learn more here.
PC Bill Pay is also available for an additional fee for both personal and business accounts.
PC Banking Enrollment is easy
It only takes a few minutes to enroll your personal accounts in Nevada State Bank's PC Banking. Learn more about enrollment and service requirements here.
Available Financial Software: Quicken®
Manage your Nevada State Bank accounts with Quicken for easy, secure access to your account information and powerful financial tools including:
- Direct download of your account information into Quicken
- Transfer money between accounts
- See which checks have cleared
- Reconcile your accounts, keeping them up to date
- Pay bills from your PC
- Have Quicken automatically enter your payments into your register.
- Learn more about Quicken
Supported Quicken Software
- Quicken Windows: The current year's version updated to the latest release, and the past 2 years versions are supported.
- Quicken Mac: 2007
- Quicken Essentials: The current year's version updated to the latest release
PC Bill Pay
Manage your finances directly with Nevada State Bank through your favorite financial software, to make your banking and bill paying easier.
PC Bill Pay is available for personal accounts for an affordable monthly fee. Service fees will be deducted from your primary account.
To enroll in PC Bill Pay, you must also be enrolled in Nevada State Bank's PC Banking.
If you are already a PC Banking customer and would like to activate PC Bill Pay, please call Online Banking Support toll-free at 1-888-835-0551 to activate this service. Your service will be activated within 2 business days.
Need more information? Click here to access our FAQs page or call 1-888-835-0551 to contact our Online Banking Customer Service Center.
* Does not include Internet Service Provider fees.