SUSAN SPLAN, VP/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
I am an innovative, dynamic, relationship leader bringing more than 17 years of banking expertise to my position, with 12 years of my experience being here in the Las Vegas market. I am also a Certified Medical Banker.
I help introduce my clients to the wide range of products and services offered by Professional Banking, showing them how they can use these to increase efficiencies, grow their practices, and reach their personal and business goals. I surround myself with a solid team of experts to ensure all my clients’ needs are met.
I have ties and affiliations with the following organizations:
- Southern Nevada Dental Society, previous affiliate member
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, affiliate member
- Clark County Medical Society Alliance, affiliate member
- Latin Attorney Association, affiliate member
- National Association Women Business Owners Southern Nevada, former board member
- Las Vegas Leadership Advance – Class Project Advisor – 9/16 – 6/18
- Las Vegas Leadership Advance Graduate 2014-2015
Having lived in southern Nevada for 12 years, I enjoy giving back to my community. To encourage others to live a healthier, more active lifestyle, I teach cycle classes at a local gym. I also enjoy outdoor activities, including hiking, backpacking and running half marathons. I hold a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Colorado at Denver.
I look forward to providing you with personalized services that will help you and your business thrive and grow.