SUSAN SPLAN, VP/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
I strive to be an innovative, dynamic, trusted resource for my clients, as I have more than 19 years of banking experience. I have spent the last 14 years of my career building a strong community presence in the Las Vegas market.
I provide exceptional service and find tailored packages to help meet the specific financial needs of my clients. I surround myself with a solid team to help meet the needs of my clients’ .
I have affiliations with the following organizations:
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, affiliate member
- Latino Bar Association, affiliate member
- American Association of Legal Administrators, affiliate member
- S Clark County Medical Society Alliance, affiliate member
- Southern Nevada Dental Society, affiliate member
- Las Vegas Leadership Advance – Class Project Advisor – 9/16 – 6/18
- Las Vegas Leadership Advance Graduate 2014-2015
Having lived in Southern Nevada for 14 years, I enjoy giving back to my community by promoting wellness. I encourage others to live a healthier, more active lifestyle. I’ve taught cycle classes at a local gym and enjoy an active lifestyle, which includes my passion for running half marathons, hiking and maintaining a regular yoga practice. I have a bachelor’s degree in Communications from the University of Colorado at Denver.
I look forward to providing you with personalized services that will help you and your business thrive and grow.