- Interest rate is paid on collected daily balance.(1)
- Detailed monthly statements show account activity.
- Access your money easily: withdraw at any Nevada State Bank branch, write a check, or use an ATM.(2)
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$10.00 if the average daily balance for the statement period is $1,000 or less|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2.50. To avoid this fee, just opt out of paper statements through our Online Banking service. Click here for more information.|
|Transaction Fees||There is an excessive transaction fee of $25 per item for clients who exceed the limited six (6) transactions.|
|Interest-Bearing Account||Yes. No minimum balance required to earn interest.|
Questions? Call us today at 800-727-4743, or contact your local Nevada State Bank branch Relationship Manager to find out how our Personal Banking Services can benefit you.
(1) Collected daily balance is the daily total of all cash and cleared checks that have been deposited into your account. Checks drawn on Nevada State Bank are considered cleared the same day they are deposited. Checks drawn on other financial institutions are not considered cleared until they are paid by the entity on which they are drawn, based on the latest Federal Reserve Bank availability (from 1 to 3 days). Once checks drawn on other financial institutions are paid by them, they become part of the collected balance.
(2) Certain transaction limitations apply.
(3) To avoid this fee, opt out of paper statements through our Online Banking service. Click here for more information.
Note: Fees may reduce earnings.