Send and Receive Money the Easy Way
The Popmoney®1 personal payment service lets you send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Popmoney is a part of our online bill pay service and lets you move money from your bank account to theirs with ease. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank or at Popmoney.com.
And since it's available through our online bill pay service, you don't need to sign up for anything new to start using it today.
Use Popmoney to:
- Give cash gifts to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Request money for club dues, your sports team or a group vacation
- Pay your babysitter, landscaper or dog walker
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert
2. Add a new contact using their name and mobile phone number or email address, or send money to an existing contact.
3. Enter the amount you'd like to send, the send date, and the account you'd like to send from.
4. Click Continue, then confirm the payment.
Once you get started, you'll see that Popmoney really is the easiest way to pay just about anyone. With features like eGreetings, request money, and payment scheduling, we have made it as easy as we can for you to give and get money from just about anyone.
1. Popmoney® personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.