For immediate release
WHO NEEDS A LITTLE SUCCESS IN 2010?
--Publisher Darren Hardy shares formula for Best Year Ever at Nevada State Bank Web event--
LAS VEGAS, NV - (January 10, 2010) - It's a new year, time for new ideas, new goals, new resolutions-who wouldn't like a little success as well? Nevada State Bank invites the public to attend a free one-hour Web event on Thursday, Jan. 21, to learn how to "Design Your Best Year Ever." Darren Hardy, speaker, author and publisher of SUCCESS magazine, will share his insight and formula on how to create success in your life, regardless of the current economy.
Hardy has been engaging and inspiring audiences with his messages of personal achievement for more than 15 years. A product of the success principles he teaches, he became a businessman at age 18, and was a self-made millionaire by age 27. A successful entrepreneur for more than two decades, he is now the publisher and editorial director of the national SUCCESS magazine as well as a private-equity investor and board member to several multimedia companies.
Topics will include:
- Learn how to follow Hardy’s simple yet easy-to-execute formula for success
- Discover what plans and actions are needed to achieve the life you want to live
- Find out how to attract the people, situations and resources you need to reach even your most ambitious goals
- Go from goal setting to goal achieving
The interactive webinar, which will run from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., may be accessed by telephone or over the Internet. The general public can register by visiting www.nsbank.com/bestyear.
Nevada State Bank hosts informative seminars each month via free Web events, providing advice, guidance and resources to Nevadans. These webinars bring the insight of the country’s top advisors to the desktops of business owners, entrepreneurs and consumers.
The "Design Your Best Year Ever" event is the first of the 2010 series. Previous Web events can be accessed at your convenience on the following links:
- www.nsbank.com/forecast -- Analyst Jeremy Aguero provides an economic forecast for 2010 including housing and tourism trends.
- www.nsbank.com/covey -- Stephen Covey provides Seven Habits for Highly Effective Businesses.
- www.nsbank.com/market – CNBC’s Ron Insana provides a look at the economic collapse and subsequent recovery.
- www.nsbank.com/fightfraud -- Tips on protecting yourself from leading fraud and identity theft expert, Frank Abagnale, the inspiration for the film Catch Me If You Can.
- www.nsbank.com/success -- A presentation by speaker, author and publisher of Success Magazine, Darren Hardy, featuring entrepreneurial opportunities in today’s market.
- www.nsbank.com/economy -- A Nevada economic update by Brian Gordon, of Applied Analysis, and George Feiger, of Contango Capital Advisors.
- www.nsbank.com/sba- An in-depth look at new Small Business Administration programs and new SBA lending rules.
About Nevada State Bank
Nevada State Bank, with assets of more than $4.3 billion, is the largest state-chartered commercial bank in Nevada. Established December 9, 1959, Nevada State Bank is celebrating its 50th anniversary. A full-service bank with 58 branches statewide, Nevada State Bank offers a complete range of consumer, business and private banking services. It is a subsidiary of Salt Lake City-based Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION), one of the nation's premier financial services companies. With affiliates in 10 Western and Southwestern states, 136-year-old Zions Bancorporation has assets of $53.4 billion. For more information on Nevada State Bank, call 702.383.0009 or access www.nsbank.com.
Editor's note: Contact Sandi Milton at Nevada State Bank for a list of local NSB clients available for interviews.