PRIVACY & SECURITY
We value your trust and respect your privacy
Identity Theft & Internet Fraud
Get more information on identity theft and Internet fraud, and find out what you can do to help protect yourself. Learn more about Identity theft and Internet fraud.
At Nevada State Bank we take the privacy of your information seriously. We encourage you to learn more about how we handle your information by reading our privacy notice. For more information, please review the Nevada State Bank Privacy Notice and Online Privacy Statement.
Install IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport™ Software[cite::111::cite]
Trusteer Rapport™ helps protect your browser from malware attacks and fraudulent websites. Trusteer's innovative technology can pick up where conventional security software fail. Learn more about IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport™.
Online Banking Security - To help protect your online security, please use the following tips when accessing your Online Banking account:
- To use Online Banking, you must use a 128 bit encrypted secured browser, such as Internet Explorer version 8.0 or newer. Get Microsoft® Internet Explorer today!
- Nevada State Bank uses a unique Online User Name which serves as your identifier when using Online Banking. We also require the use of a Secret Password that you can change at your convenience. Those using our Business Online Banking service also have a unique Company ID. When accessing your Online Banking account, take these simple steps to help verify you are on the authentic Nevada State Bank website, www.nsbank.com.
- Always access the Online Banking website by manually typing in the URL https://www.nsbank.com or by using a preconfigured bookmark pointing to https://www.nsbank.com. It is a good practice to avoid accessing your accounts by clicking on links on other websites or in emails.
- Once you have accessed the Online Banking website, validate that the URL in the address bar is https://www.nsbank.com.
- Look for your browser’s symbol indicating that you are on a secured website whose authenticity has been verified by an independent authority. For example, in Internet Explorer, a padlock image will appear to the right of the address line. You can view the details of the authenticity by clicking on the lock.
- For technical information about Online Banking, please refer to our FAQs page.
Please keep your Nevada State Bank Online User Name and Password secret. If you feel either may have been lost or compromised, please notify Nevada State Bank Online Banking Support immediately at 1-888-835-0551. Remember! A Nevada State Bank employee will NEVER ask you for your Online Banking password. If you have further questions about security when using Online Banking, please contact Online Banking Support at 1-888-835-0551.