Privacy & Security
We value your trust and respect your privacy
- Learn more about Identity theft and Internet fraud.
- Learn more about Trusteer.
Online Banking SecurityNevada State Bank understands the importance of keeping personal information absolutely private and secure. We ensure the highest level of security with a world-class network, data, and physical security system.
To use Online Banking, you must use a 128 bit encrypted secure browser, such as Internet Explorer version 8.0 or newer.
Nevada State Bank uses a unique Online User Name which serves as your identifier when using Online Banking. We also require the use of a Secret Password that you can change at your convenience. Those using our Business Online Banking service also have a unique Company ID.
When accessing your online bank account, take these simple steps to ensure you are on the authentic Nevada State Bank website, www.nsbank.com.
- Always access the online banking site by manually typing in the URL https://www.nsbank.com or by using a preconfigured bookmark pointing to https://www.nsbank.com. It is a good practice to avoid accessing your accounts by clicking on links on other websites or in emails.
- Once you have accessed the online banking site, validate that the URL in the address bar is https://www.nsbank.com.
- Look for your browser’s symbol indicating that you are on a secure site whose authenticity has been verified by an independent authority. For example, in Internet Explorer, a padlock image () will appear to the right of the address line. You can view the details of the authenticity by clicking on the lock.
For technical information about Online Banking, please refer refer to our FAQs page.
Please keep your Nevada State Bank Online User Name and Password secret. If you feel either may have been lost or compromised, please notify Nevada State Bank Online Banking Support immediately at 1-888-835-0551. Remember! A Nevada State Bank employee will NEVER ask you for your Online Banking password. If you have further questions about security when using Online Banking, please contact Online Banking Support at 1-888-835-0551.