Improve Your Online Banking Defenses with Free Trusteer Software
At Nevada State Bank, we understand that you want peace of mind when you bank and shop online. That’s why we’ve arranged with the financial security experts at Trusteer, Inc. to bring you Rapport, free security software to help protect your online information. Rapport is not designed to replace your antivirus and firewall software, but instead works with them, picking up where conventional security software leaves off.
- Helps secure against Man-in-the-Browser and Man-in-the-Middle attacks
- Helps protect against the theft of online banking login credentials and the theft of personal information
- Can remove existing malware, as well as help prevent further malware infections
- Helps detect and provide notice of malicious websites used to phish online banking credentials and payment card data
Nevada State Bank encourages our clients to download Rapport to every computer you use to bank online because it helps prevent criminals from obtaining your Nevada State Bank user name, password and other sensitive login information.
- Available at no charge to Nevada State Bank clients
- Downloads in just minutes
- Works alongside your existing anti-virus software and firewall
To learn more about Rapport, please visit the Trusteer website.
Please Note: By downloading and installing Rapport you agree with Trusteer, Inc.'s terms and conditions agreement, which is available at http://www.trusteer.com/rapport-end-user-license-agreement. Trusteer, Inc. is not affiliated with Nevada State Bank or its affiliates. Nevada State Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for, nor do we guarantee, the content or services associated with this product. All problems, questions or concerns regarding Rapport should be directed to Trusteer, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.