Investment Management Services by Nevada State Investment Services
Nevada State Bank offers wealth advisory services through Zions Capital Advisors, Inc., an affiliate that operates in Nevada as Nevada State Investment Services (NSIS). NSIS offers investment management services to clients of The Private Bank. Their approach is to discover how you accumulated your wealth, where you want it to go; whether you’re primarily seeking to preserve your principal or aiming to add to what you have. All of these aspects add up to a profile that is yours and yours alone.
Your Private Banker and your NSIS Investment Advisor will work with you to determine the strategies and investment types that effectively address your requirements and constraints.
Because different types of investments respond differently to economic and financial events, we offer you a wide array of investment choices when building your portfolio.
Investment Services through Zions Direct
Zions Direct, an affiliate of Nevada State Bank, specializes in offering securities for self-directed and fixed-income product focused investors. Zions Direct clients invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, FDIC-insured certificates of deposit, and exchange-traded funds online, through a financial representative, or by bidding on its auction platform.
- Auction Bidding: Zions Direct charges no commissions or markups for securities purchased via the auction platform. Customers bid on securities based on the yield they would like to receive. Winning bidders will receive the yield they bid, or better. Visit auctions.zionsdirect.com to learn how.
- Competitive Fees — To see Zions Direct's fee schedule, please see Zions Fees & Commissions.
- Convenient Service Online and Off-Line — Zions Direct provides you with an easy-to-navigate website to manage your portfolio online; however, if you ever need assistance with your account, either for service or to place a trade, experienced Zions Direct Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. (MT) and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (MT) at 1-800-524-8875.
- CashLink — Convenient access to cash with CashLink. Link your Zions Direct account to your existing bank account at: Nevada State Bank.
- Bond Store — The Bond Store gives you the power to search over 30,000 bonds including: U.S. Treasury and agency, corporate, and municipal bonds. Visit the Bond Store and see for yourself how easy it is to buy bonds.
- Zions Direct University — Zions Direct provides free investment education and planning tools to help you with your investment decisions. See zionsdirect.com/university to start learning more.
Securities products and services offered by Zions Direct, Member NASD/SIPC, a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank.
Investment Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Wealth advisory services are offered through Zions Capital Advisors, Inc. (formerly Contango Capital Advisors, Inc.), which operates as Nevada State Investment Services. Zions Capital Advisors, Inc. (ZCA) is a registered investment adviser, a non-bank affiliate of Nevada State Bank and a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation. Some representatives of Nevada State Investment Services are also registered representatives of Zions Direct, which is a member of FINRA/SIPC and a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank. Some investment services are offered through Zions Trust, National Association (Zions Trust), also a subsidiary of Zions Bank and an affiliate of ZCA.
Investment products and services offered by or through ZCA and Zions Trust are not insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency, are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bank, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates, and may be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested.
The Private Bank by Nevada State Bank is an unincorporated division of Nevada State Bank that provides specialized banking services to significant net-worth clients. Nevada State Bank is a full service retail bank that has been chartered by the state of Nevada and is insured by the FDIC.
Bank Deposits and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are FDIC Insured up to Applicable Limits