Investment Management Services by Nevada State Investment Services
Nevada State Bank offers wealth management services through Contango Capital Advisors, Inc., an affiliate that operates in Nevada as Nevada State Investment Services (NSIS). NSIS offers investment management services to clients of The Private Bank. Their approach is to discover how you accumulated your wealth, where you want it to go; whether you’re primarily seeking to preserve your principal or aiming to add to what you have. All of these aspects add up to a profile that is yours and yours alone.
Your Private Banker and your NSIS Investment Advisor will work with you to determine the strategies and investment types that effectively address your requirements and constraints.
Because different types of investments respond differently to economic and financial events, we offer you a wide array of investment choices when building your portfolio.
Investment Services through Zions Direct
Zions Direct, an affiliate of Nevada State Bank, specializes in offering securities for self-directed and fixed-income product focused investors. Zions Direct clients invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, FDIC-insured certificates of deposit, and exchange-traded funds online, through a financial representative, or by bidding on our innovative auction platform.
- Low Commissions Trade most stocks, bonds, and exchange traded funds online for a low $10.95 commission per trade, regardless of the size of trade or how many transactions you place per month, quarter, or year. See for yourself how Zions Direct stacks up - Compare Zions Direct to online brokers.
- Convenient Service Online and Off-Line Zions Direct provides you with an easy-to-navigate website to manage your portfolio online; however, if you ever need assistance with your account, either for service or to place a trade, experienced Zions Direct Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. MT at 1-800-524-8875.
- CashLink Convenient access to cash with CashLink. Link your Zions Direct account to your existing bank account at: Nevada State Bank.
- Bond Store The Bond Store gives you the power to search over 30,000 bonds including: U.S. Treasury and agency, corporate, and municipal bonds. Visit the Bond Store and see for yourself how easy it is to buy bonds.
- Zions Direct University Zions Direct provides free investment education and planning tools to help you with your investment decisions.
The Private Bank by Nevada State Bank is an unincorporated division of Nevada State Bank that provides specialized banking services to significant net-worth clients. Nevada State Bank is a full service retail bank that has been chartered by the state of Nevada and is insured by the FDIC.
Securities products and services offered by Zions Direct, Member NASD/SIPC, a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank.
Investment Products:Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Nevada State Bank offers wealth management services through Contango Capital Advisors, Inc., which operates in Nevada as Nevada State Investment Services. Contango Capital Advisors is a registered investment adviser and a nonbank affiliate of Nevada State Bank and a nonbank subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation. Some representatives of Nevada State Investment Services are also registered representatives of Zions Direct, which is a member of FINRA/SIPC and a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank.
Investment products and services offered through Zions Direct, member of FINRA/SIPC, a non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank are (1) NOT insured by the FDIC or any federal or state governmental agency, are (2) NOT deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Zions Bancorporation or its affiliates, and (3) MAY be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal value or amount invested.
Bank Deposits and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are FDIC Insured up to Applicable Limits