If you need financing for a business project, you may think a conventional loan is your only choice. At this free web event, a panel of local lending experts will discuss some unique ways to use financing from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) that you may not have considered.
Our panelists will include:
- Bob Hart, Vice President and SBA Relationship Manager
- Ann Santiago of TMC Financing, a Certified Development Company that has provided access to over $7.2 billion in SBA 504 financing for businesses in California and Nevada.
- Ed Brown, Chief of Finance and Commercial Lending Operations at the SBA Nevada District Office, who provides management oversight of SBA lending programs to the business community.
Register today and:
- Discover some unique and unconventional ways SBA loans may be used
- Learn how your business can take advantage of the latest programs SBA has designed
- Find tips on how the SBA loan process works and what loan options are available
- Get the opportunity to submit questions to our panel
This FREE interactive webinar is part of a series of webinars hosted by Nevada State Bank through NevadaSmallBusiness.com.
Submit questions for our panel via Twitter® using #NSBwebinar.
Join us on Wednesday, April 2, 2014, starting at 9:00 am PDT.
The webinar "Insights: Unique Ways to Use SBA Lending " is offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice. Consult with an attorney or other professional concerning your own needs and circumstances. The views and opinions expressed by the panel members are not necessarily those of Nevada State Bank, its parents or affiliates.
*Ranked by the U.S. Small Business Administration for its fiscal year 2013 by number of loans approved in Nevada.